Optimal health begins with optimum nutrition. Personalised nutritional and dietary recommendations are
always incorporated to support all our interventions and form an integral part of of one’s healing journey.
Dr. Kevin Lentin
Holistic Chiropractor & Nutritionist
Dr. Kevin Lentin, has been in private practice for 35 years and offers patients a more integrated and
holistic approach to realising their optimum potential.
Working as a member of the clinical team at the Hummingbird Healing Centre, Kevin is able to offer
support in recommending tailored and individualised therapeutic lifestyle interventions to promote
and enhance cellular communication, boost immune function and support patients on their
individual healing journeys.
WHY GOOD NUTRITION IS SO IMPORTANT
Most people know good nutrition and physical activity can help maintain a healthy weight.
But the benefits of good nutrition go beyond weight. Good nutrition can help:
• Reduce the risk of some diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, certain cancers,
• Improve your ability to recover from illness or injury
• Improve your ability to fight off illness
• Reduce high blood pressure
• Lower high cholesterol
• Increase your energy level
• Improve your well-being
Weight management should be the No. 1 protocol that every health care practitioner focuses on
as a starting point in the management of any and all presenting conditions.
Weight Management Consultation
What to expect from the first consultation:
• Detailed history (medical, dietary, exercise)
• Physical examination (blood pressure, hip : waist ratio, anthropometric assessment, weight, BMI)
• Kinesiology Health Assessment (health syndromes)
• Blood, saliva or urine test referral (if applicable) – for patients own account
• DNA testing referral (if applicable) – for patients own account
• Exercise prescription as applicable
Weight Management Protocols offered but varies due to every patients specific situation.
• 10 day detox programme OR
• 28 day cellular cleanse programme OR
• 30 day HCG programme (patients needing to lose 6 or more kgs)
• Ongoing lifestyle maintenance programme
All programmes include individualised diet, on-going monitoring, recipes, etc
Our goal is to effectively empower and support
you to consciously create and implement a healthy
lifestyle. Taking ownership of your healing journey
is essential for supporting your body’s innate
capacity to heal itself.